Frame Builder's Cold-Zinc - 400ml
Spray.Bike Frame Builder's Cold-Zinc - 400ml
Traditionally, steel bikes were zinc-dipped before being painted, the zinc creating a non-corrosive barrier to prevent rust and prolong the frame’s life. Our cold-zinc spray primer honors that tradition and provides unrivaled protection against corrosion on steel bike frames.
- Product color: metallic grey
- Spray distance: at least 20 cm
- 95% galvanized zinc primer
- Apply internally and externally to prime raw steel tubing before painting
- Recommended number of coats: 1
- Drying time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
- On steel frames, can be used as a more historically accurate alternative to the Frame Builder’s Metal Primer
This product can only be shipped to an address in the USA from this site.
We charge a $6.00 flat shipping rate for the paints, which must be shipped by UPS ground. This is a heavily discounted rate and cheaper than you will find anywhere else!