YOU can paint your bike like a pro! Spray.bike paints makes the PERFECT spray paints for bikes! The paints come in every color you could imagine from classic to fluorescent and even include a line of metallic Kieren sprays and glossy and matte finishes and spray-on finish wax. Paint your battery. Paint the fenders to match. Get creative with masking tape or decals. Add a metallic glitter and a hard coat over the stock paint. Paint stripes. Paint fades. Your are limited only by your imagination.
- Highly pigmented acrylic paint compound
- Dry-fall powder coating
- Non-drip, non-dribble formula
- Suitable for steel, aluminum and carbon surfaces
- Permanent and resilient: UV-resistant and weather-resistant
- Deep matte colors
- Easily-achieved fading, stenciling and blending effects
- Requires no post-application equipment or heat treatment
- 400ml and 200ml options
- 1 x 400ml can will cover a frame and fork in a single coat
- Minimum recommended coats: one
Spray.bikes paints are the fruit of an Athens bike shop working with an expert paint manufacturer to create a new type of rattle-can paints specifically for painting bikes. The product works so well that it was immediately picked up by Brick Lane Bikes in London and is now used all over Europe.
Vintage Collection. An ode to cycling companies. Beautiful colors.
(We charge a $6.00 flat shipping rate for the paints, which must be shipped by UPS ground. This is a heavily discounted rate and cheaper than you will find anywhere else!)